Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summertime - And the Livin' is Easy

OH, the painting.  I love painting!  Things have been getting increasingly busier as I receive stuffs in the mail for cons in the fall.  It's unfortunate that I have this full time job thing or I'd be painting 24/7.  I do hear, though, that when you're doing nothing but painting, painting, and more painting, it's very easy to burn out.  That being said, let's talk painting!

BTW, thanks for asking.  The dentist was just fine.  No cavities!...for NOW.  Thank the gods for tranquilizers.  I kid.  Or do I?  ^.^ 

This coming Friday, Small Angry Monster, Nick Jodice and I are going to be attending a Nerviswr3k workshop at SubUrban Vinyl!  The majority of my weekend will be spent in MA visiting my in-laws, so there will probably be little to no sculpting or painting.  Boooo.  Maybe I'll set up shop in their garage.  These people are extremely neat, so any art (and by "art" I mean "mess") in their house will probably make them extremely uneasy.  Whatevs, lol.

Congrats to me!  I've gone to the post office and mailed out everything on my "you better mail this shit out or people are going to get angry" list.
 
Aaaand, as always, here is this week's updated top 5 projects list:
  1. Triplikid's Gropers (WIP)
  2. Commissioned Saikobi and Negora! (WIP) 
  3. Cash Cannon's Zombie Candy Corns (WIP)
  4. 64 Colors Gumdrops (WIP)
  5. October Toys Deadbeets
Others include but are not limited to:  

Lunartik Mini Custom Cup o' Tea (I need a really good idea)
October Toys OMFG Series 1 and 2
Motorbot Owl
Ocular (Hellgnome) Monsters

Would you like to see my most recent works in progress (WIPs for all of you n00bs...I myself am a n00b because I recently discovered what WIP was lol)?  I'm going to pretend you're on the edge of your seat to see my stuffs.

Fire Groper! (sans hands and teeth)

Autumn Groper (sans hands and teeth)

Commissioned Negora

Commissioned Saikobi

Custom Zombie Candy Corn

Ok, all.  I've got some heavy actual work work to do today.  Sorry I couldn't stay and chat.  I'll make another soon.  I promise.  Because clearly you're devastated when I'm not around.

Stay nerdy, my friends, and as always, thanks for supporting your friendly neighborhood SoKo Cat!

kthxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment