Friday, January 4, 2013

O hai!

Thanks for stopping by! SoKo Cat here. This is my blog. Kind of drab right now, but once I start updating regularly, I suspect that it'll pick up. Like any awesome party you've ever been to. It starts off slow but once you get some cool peeps to hang around and maybe pour some vodka into the punch bowl, it turns into a rockin' party!! I kid...or do I? ^.^

The SoKo stands for South Korean. Yes, I am South Korean, although I've essentially lived my entire life in New Jersey.  The Cat part?  Well, I draw anthropomorphic cats from time to time. 

If you're just passing through, I hope to see you again soon. If you are a sardonic, sarcastic, dry-wit type of person, I'm going to ask you to stop here and read my next few posts, as I think you'll enjoy yourself and even maybe chuckle from time to time at the sheer ridiculousness of some of my future posts.

I'll probably start by showing you a few pictures of pieces I've recently finished. While working on other toys or models, I'll be updating with pictures and progress and such. And in between, I'll probably just ramble. But at least it'll be amusing.

That's about all for now. Talk to you soon!

kthxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment