Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wicked Wintery Weather Wednesday

I really need to have less lame names for my Hai, all.  Is this week over yet?  At least it's Wednesday, right?

So, what's the weather like by you today?  Our local high was at about 3 pm this afternoon.  It was a whopping 18°F!  Phew!  It's almost a heat wave!  Tonight's low is estimated to be 12°F.  Luckily, the cold doesn't bother me too much.  I sport some knee high socks, a warm sweatshirt, awesome flannel PJ pants, and sit under a fluffy blanket with a fire in the fireplace or the spaceheater pointed in my direction.  Add some hot tea and a tasty snack to the equation, and I'm all set.  All set.

As promised, I'm giving you the latest and greatest RE: Goblintown gobos.  Weapons and leather have been basecoated again due to flesh spillover.  After a little wash and highlight, they should be good to go.  Then all that's left is eyeballs, teeth, highlighting hair, and flocking bases.  Yes, that sounds like a lot of work, but the skin was the time consuming part.  From now on, this will (hopefully) be cake.


This week on Instagram, I announced that when I reach 100 followers, I'd give custom toys to a few random peeps.  It took maaaybe three hours, and when all was said and done, I was at around 150!  Awesome.  Prizes include the painted Android and the piece with the eyeballs, seen in my store.  I think that after these gobos are done, I'll start working on a few small customs.  Once finished, it'll be giveaway time again!


Gooood byyyyye toys.  You're going to a good home where people will love and appreciate you.  I'd put an "In Memoriam," but it seems like overkill, doesn't it?  Ok, let's try: 


Yea, that's kinda weird.  Nvm.  Hahahahaha.

Oh, and look it's time to go again.  Ok, nerds.  It's that time again.  Don't cry.  I shall give you yet another bout of babbling in a few days.  Until then, stay nerdy and forever addicted to my awesomeness.  And my painting.  Let's not forget about the talent and the painting. ^.^

kthxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment